Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekend is Over...


HH and I ate at the Cork and Cleaver restaurant in Evansville, Indiana. How cool is that their menu is actually on a meat cleaver? This is the second picture showing me holding a dangerous object. I might need to slow down with these types of pictures.

I am happy to annouce that my craving for good BURGERS has returned. For the longest time, I just wasn't feeling it. They are a great source of protein, and a good food for my particular diet.

The church HH preached at was really nice. I loved how the church had many couples that were our age. I also loved the close access to a decent size city. We have two churches that we both like and they both like us. It will be interesting to see which one we end up at.

On the way home, HH and I began talking about a vacation. I wanted us to take one more nice trip before he gets started in the ministry. I think the first year of ANY job is difficult, and the learning curve is so steep, I want us to be able to go somewhere prior to that starting. Also, with the thought of trying to get pregnant in the next year or so, it will be our last "easy" trip to go somewhere without planning for a sitter, etc. The strong contenders are: The Grand Canyon/Sedona or Disneyland/Legoland. I am hoping we can take this trip during spring break.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Wow, both choices sound good. What a great idea. It WILL be difficult to take a trip once Ben starts a new job and/or a baby joins the family.