Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sick Day: Part Two


Ok, I am into my second full sick day. It started Friday night, and I still don't feel well. I've got a lot of stuff going on with the nose and throat area. I've slept in the recliner to be able to breathe better. Outside of making HH that box cake yesterday, I've done NADA. This is the first weekend we've really done nothing in I can't tell you how long (ummmm, maybe since before we starting dating!). I have ZERO energy. You know it is bad when you are giving yourself a pep talk that the trip to the bathroom really isn't that far away. Yet, it still takes you a good twenty minutes to motivate yourself to get up.
HH has been the sweetest, as usual. :) I will still hold to the fact that I'm not a fan of being sick on weekends. (Although the alternative is typing out a 5 page sub plan that they will NOT follow, and come back to random papers that students didn't even try to do well on.)

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Aw, I hope you feel better soon. At least well enough to go to work tomorrow, for the exact reasons you mentioned! :(