Monday, January 11, 2010

Blogroll

I love reading blogs. LOVE IT! I have to get my daily fix. Here are the blogs that I read, I will try to update them as I add new ones. I highly recommend that you get google reader to keep up with the blogs that you are interested in. It is so easy to use!

Christian

From the Desk of a Princess
Kelly's Korner
Praise and Coffee
Living Proof Ministries
Thoughts by Kim

Pastors Wives

A Long Way from the Theta House
Abound in Hope
Adding Zest to Your Nest
Clappy Shoes
Daughters of Our King
Godwottery
I'm Free
Just a Fish in a Bowl
Love, Laughter, and Lyrics
Marian's Musings
Michelle Wegner
Moms, Ministry, and More
Mrs. McMillionare
My Treasure Hunt
Selah: Pause. Ponder. Praise
The Accidential Pastor's Wife
The Homefront
The Rebellious Pastor's Wife
The Stay-at-Home Missionary
This is Not a Rough Draft
With Purpose


Teachers Made of Awesome

Humorous

Healthy Living/Recipe Ideas

Organizing Ideas

No comments: