Saturday, January 9, 2010

Because I'm a Nerdy PLANNER

Since HH and I will be heading up to the Mayo Clinic in two weeks, I set out this morning to planning out what we would do between the two appointments that he had to keep. Here is what I've come up with:

Tuesday's Dinner:

The Red Room (Bonus: Live Music)

Wednesday's Breakfast: (Poor HH will have to watch me eat, since he has to fast for bloodwork.)

Perkins Restaurant (I checked, it is not the chain restaurant!)

Wednesday Excursion: (Between HH's bloodwork and Doctor appointment)
Self Guided Audio Art Tour at the Mayo Clinic

Wednesday Lunch:
City Market

Wednesday Excursions:
Soldier Field Memorial

Historic Chateau Theater (This has been turned into a Barnes and Noble, but is supposed to look awesome, so I want to hit it up.)

Wednesday's Dinner:
Newt's Bar (Home of the Best Burger in Rochester)

Wednesday Dessert:
Daude's Bakery

Thursday's Breakfast:
Pannekoeken

Will we complete all these things? Most likely not. I like to have a plan in place so if the time is there, we can do some of the things that I've researched. This should be a good trip. It will be a weird week work wise, since that Monday is MLK, I'm gone Tuesday through Thursday, so I will only work Friday. Weird.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

You say "weird" - I say "awesome!"

Potato, potahto....