Sunday, January 24, 2010

On Wanting It ALL....

Sybaris Pool Suites

This is a suite that you can reserve in Indianapolis. Two friends of mine at work have made reservations. I am still terribly self-conscious about being viewed in public in a bathing suit. This way I could avoid the whole issue all together. If we end up not being able to go out west (We have definetely decided if we go it will be Grand Canyon/Sedona), I want to book three nights here. The bonus would be that during the week it is cheaper. What is interesting is that I've never been to a hotel where that was THE main attraction, and not wanted to leave my room. This place could certainly keep my attention. I have a feeling this might be part of my goal for saving with the GED courses that I have been teaching.

3 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Um...ok...up here, we call this the Sleaze Motel, and actually make fun of it. Plus, it's WAY too expensive. Everytime we watch the commercial, and the couple is sitting in that hot tub, we always comment on how it's just an STD Stew, bubbling away! Ewwww!

Maybe the one near you (there are two here) is nicer? Sorry if I took the wind out of your sails...

ChiTown Girl said...

In the interest of being fair, I clicked on the link, and found out we actually have THREE of them here! Wow, I had no idea. Sorry to sound all "judgy" but I can't get the thought out of my head that people go there for one reason, and one reason only. I don't think I could ever feel comfortable in one of the suites, because I would NEVER feel like it was clean enough. I know, it's the old crabby bitch in me. I keep forgetting you guys are so young and so in love. Who am I to say don't go?

(Ok, the mom in me wants to BEG you to go to the Grand Canyon!!)

Missie said...

Sorry I haven't been by. I seem to be having a hard time keeping up with blogs the last few days. Have a good week.