Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Bring On The Long Weekend...

I want to pack as much LIFE into our weekends as possible. I think it goes back to the fact that I really sat on the sidelines for so many years of my life. While some fat people are the life of the party, others tend to close up, and not socialize that much. I was never an extremist, but I know that my weight kept me from socializing with others in the way that I should. I feel like I have so much time to make up for now.

Friday:
Basketball in the Hood (with some good pizza beforehand)

Saturday:
Snow Tubing at Perfect North

Madrigal Dinner at a Local High School

Sunday:
Church

The Frog Princess

Our Anniversary Dinner at Jack Fry's (Celebrating our engagement)

Monday:
Lunch with my best friend Wendy

Dinner with my cousin Cory in Nashville (This is a huge step for me. HH will be there with me, but I in general feel like the odd duck with my dad's family....but I took a step out and called my cousin to see if he would like to have dinner with us.

Nashville Predators vs. Toronto Maple Leafs (GO LEAFS!!!!)

In school related news:

Report cards go home today. I have to print all four pages for each kid today. Lets hope the printers in our building hold up.

I have a boy in my room that certainly has some major issues, but right now I'm not sure if he knows exactly what to do at home to get hospitalized again, or if mom is trying to get him hospitalized to get him out of her hair. I'm leaning towards the mom, but then again, I have taught students who tell me the exact formula for getting sent to the hospital.

No comments: