Sunday, January 10, 2010

Overslept

I overslept, and we missed Sunday School. We will be able to make it to church on time. :)

I found a nice pair of winter boots yesterday. It is hard finding stuff when you wear a bigger size. (Always a 10 or 11)

I will be reading the New Testament through this year. I just wanted to publically acknowledge this is the scripture I will focus on the most. I will study other things, but as to what right now, I don't know.

I was talking to HH about my weight this morning (143.2), and he said, "Do you know what I weigh today?" To which he replied, "The same. It is all about maintaining." (He has only been on the scale one time since we got married.) The number really doesn't bother him in the slightest. He has embraced the fact that we are all getting older, and we are going to gradually go down hill.

After church: HAVANA RUMBA for lunch!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany Lynn! Your blog is great! Happy new year :)