Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Adding a New State.....


I've never been to Minnesota, but that will change as of this afternoon. I will also be going to Massachusetts this June. I need to add more color to the WEST. It looks so sad being as white as it is. Don't you think? (I just noticed that I forgot to shade in Missouri. I have been there several times.) I would love to fly to Oklahoma City, rent a car, and do a national parks tour. At present time though, more than four hours in the car kills my back.
I have to go. I must be IN the dentist's chair at 7:45. I'll post more about my mouth when I can.

3 comments:

JLI said...

Wait until summer! Minnesota is GORGEOUS in the summer time. Right now, you'll be losing frozen body parts up there!

PrettyWoman said...

I want to meet you when you are in Massachusetts!

ChiTown Girl said...

I can't wait til you guys come back up to IL! I'm getting really excited about meeting you both in person. :)