Monday, January 18, 2010

Dinner Menu for My Parents....

I've not seen my parents since Christmas day. I miss them, but life is busy right now. We talk daily, but I still want to see them. I am planning a very special dinner for them on Sunday January 31st. I'm even going to send them a fancy invitation with a menu included!

Here is the Menu:

Cream of Leek and Potato Soup

Flank Steak with Bobby Flay's Balsamic Rosemary Marinade
(Hannah, you are so fortunate to have Biz as your mom! I've begged your mom to adopt HH and I on several occassions.)

Parmesan Risotto

Corn Flake Bars

I can't wait to do this!!!

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

Oo, those corn flake bars sound yummy! I can't believe I've never heard of them before. The whole menu sounds delightful. If I lived closer, I'd be crashing your dinner party :)