Tuesday, January 19, 2010

In the Airport.....


HH really like the loaded mashed potatoes at Fridays! REALLY! (I actually was joking with him since he was scraping the bowl with his spoon that he should just lick the bowl, and he decided to do that. When I said, "PAUSE," he immediately responded with....."This is going on the blog isn't it?"


I love Snoopy!



HH being silly! We posed by the Einstein signs as we know someone in the company. We wanted to send him pictures of us being silly.

I heart Einsteins!


Ok, going to take a short walk around before getting on our last flight. This flight is supposed to be really short.

1 comment:

Missie said...

I found your blog thru Stephanie. She designed my blog too. I just had weight loss surgery this past November so I'm looking forward to reading your blog. My blog is private. If you'd like to read, send me an email to chat2missie@aol.com, and I'll send you an invite.