Saturday, January 30, 2010

Challenge Day 3 Official Post


Here is HH's homemade Valentine's Advent Calendar. The sign is compliments of my student Elizabeth. :) Each day has a special mini activity for us to do together. HH really liked this.

Here is HH's cake that I made. I finally used the rubber dishes that I got as a wedding gift. I was skeptical, but it baked the cake very well. I did crack the cake when I took it out. Luckily, icing covers a multitude of errors.


HH is ready to dig in!

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

How sweet of your student to make the calendar for you. I'm sure Ben is going to thoroughly enjoy it.

I don't own any silicone bakeware because I'm a little afraid of using it. It seems like it would be difficult to get it in the oven, while the batter is raw. Did you have to put a cookie sheet under it?