Sunday, January 3, 2010

Home Again!

We made it in about an hour ago. Things went really well at the church today, and afterwards at lunch. I slept for about an hour on the way back home. HH is in bed now, and I tried to take a nap, but I can't seem to fall asleep.

I've almost talked HH into doing The Great Urban Race in Chicago on July 24th. I think that would be a pretty amazing way to celebrate our first anniversary. We could also meet up with ChiTown Girl, and I would soooo love that too. Then we need to get on with creating our costume and team name. Knowing HH, it will be something very fun!

HH is running by to pick me up during our lunch hour (we have staff development tomorrow), so we can set up a joint bank account. We've had a joint credit card, but are moving to all cash for the new year.

1 comment:

ChiTown Girl said...

I would be SOOOOOO cool if you guys came to ChiTown!!! I gotta say, I'd never heard of the GUR, but I just checked out the website, via your link, and it sounds like an awesome time!! You need to keep working on Ben. You guys would be more than welcome to stay here if you came, which would help defray some of the costs, so maybe that will help in your argument. :) Keep me in the loop!