Monday, January 28, 2008

Travel

In July I will be going to Columbia. It looks like I will be there for ten days. My friend Sam from college is doing a Fullbright Teaching position there. There will be about 6 of us going down to visit him once his job is finished. We will be purchasing our ticket sometime in the next month. Before having my DS, I would have been worried about not being able to keep up with the heavy physical demands of touring with a group, but I am not worried about that anymore. Although I would have never picked Columbia as a country to visit, seeing it from someone who has lived there for a year (and a very fluent Spanish speaker) will be a huge plus.

The only other place I have planned for the summer is to go to Nashville for a Literacy Conference for five days.

Spring Break....I am crossing my fingers, but it looks like my friend Penny and I will be going to Niagara Falls and then on up into Toronto, Canada for six days. :)

No comments: