Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Down

I am down one of the four pounds that bounced back on me. That is a relief, a HUGE relief. I want to be under 200 so badly. This is so important to me. Not just from a cosmetic (beauty-type) standpoint, but a health standpoint. I want to reach a healthy weight and maintain it. I am so pleased wtih the progress I am making, but I want more progress. I know it would do me a world of good to lock the scale up for a few weeks, but the longest I've stayed off the scale was on vacation. (Truthfully, I would have packed the thing had I thought it would have not been broken by how airport baggers handle things.) I am having a hard time coming to grips with the fact that my weight loss is greatly slowly down. I knew it couldn't continue at the speed of light forever, I just want some reassurance that I will reach goal.

No comments: