Saturday, January 19, 2008

Fit Day ...

I think I am going to start using Fit Day. I used it in the beginning very limited. I am a whiz at adding my carbs and protein up in my head, but I'd like to see what my total calorie count is (and then of course figure out what my absorbed calories are taking into account that we don't absorb 80% of the calories from fat). I am thinking that on a typical day my calories may not be enough. I know that I get a decent amount of calories from fat. The problem with using Fit Day is because I tend to become a bit OCD with stuff like that. That is why I quit using Microsoft Money a few years back. I can give it a solid try for a month and see how things go.

The other thing I am confused about is how increased exercise should affect the amount of calories/food that I need to consume. I am NEVER hungry. EVER. Should I just eat more because I am exercising more? I don't know how to handle this.

I just want to keep things going in the right direction. I want to keep moving down the scale. Losing only 7 pounds has put a scare in me. I know it had to slow down, but I still have a decent amount of weight to lose. I don't want to not reach goal. I know a ton of people have stalled as they approached ONEDERLAND. That seems to be par for the course.

No comments: