Monday, January 28, 2008

Hating the Bounce!!!

The scale was up FOUR pounds this morning!!! GRRRR!!! I hate when this happens. I know there are several logical reasons, but still. I am most likely retaining water. Gag. I don't mind hanging out at a particular number for some time, but bouncing drives me insane! I feel like it is double work, like I have to lose that weight, then get back to the regularly scheduled program of my overall weight loss. I guess the DS has spoiled me because I often stay at a certain number for several days or even a few weeks.

I am also entering into a different stage about receiving compliments on my weight loss. I really would like the compliments to stop. Well, I really wouldn't mind if it was only close friends that complimented from this point forward. I am really ready to blend in. I don't want to be known as the girl who lost XXX number of pounds. I was really serious when I said after my weight loss I'd like to take a job where no one knew I was fat.

No comments: