Tuesday, January 1, 2008

I Can't...

SQUAT!

I have been obese my entire life. I can squat, but feel really akward with the whole balance thing. I guess there are so many muscles that I have not used there, that it makes the exercise difficult. This is something I will have to practice in order to be able to do it effortlessly.

It fascinates me to see how effortlessly people do this every day. I see people bend down to tie their kids shoes, or squat down to pick things up. One day, I will be one of those people.

1 comment:

Tia L. said...

I can't wait to squat. I think I have a mental block or something, but I haven't even tried in several months. I have a trick knee and I know I lost a lot of strength in my legs so that is definitely something I will be working on. Oddly enough, WATP really helps with leg strength, fyi.

- Tia