Saturday, January 26, 2008

10 Months Post Op




Here are my 10 month Post-Op Pictures! I am wearing a size 14/16 top and pants! (I'll take that ANYDAY over a women's size 36 and 4X-5X shirts.)
I weighed in at 205 pounds. I lost 10 pounds this month. I have lost a grand total of 188.6 pounds since March 26, 2007. I have lost 29.5 points off my BMI. I am only six pounds from ONEDERLAND, and nine pounds from being losing half my body weight! I am 14 pounds from an overweight BMI. I'll be posting my inches lost on the 1st of the month.
Non-scale progress this month:
  • I am really pleased with the amount of water I am getting in. Best of all, it doesn't seem like "work" to get the water in, I actually really like it. The trick for me is to ALWAYS have my water bottle with me. All those sips really do add up.
  • I started running. It was something I never imagined myself being able to do for so many years, and I can't begin to tell you how GOOD it actually feels.
  • I registered for two 5Ks this summer.
  • I really don't "stand out" like a sore thumb any more. When I go into a meeting, a store, there are many people that are my size (and many people that I am smaller than).
  • I fit into a size 16 pair of pants!
  • I am overall pleased with my food choices. I am doing really well with eating high protein and high fat foods.
  • My mom didn't recognize me from behind when trying to find me in a restaurant.

1 comment:

Sassafrass said...

Congratulations and keep it up! You're doing amazingly well. Hiphip... hooray!!!!!!!