Monday, January 14, 2008

Clothing

I am so ready to go shopping for clothes. I am making myself hold out for spring. Even then, most of it will be done at the one consigment store I love, Target, and Wal-Mart. I am hoping by then I will also be a size 14 in tops too. I think the only thing that is really preventing that now is my arm fat. GAG!

I know it is a pain to buy clothes frequently when you are changing sizes constantly. Since I have gotten smaller, I like my clothes to fit. I also notice that when my clothes fit, I receive more compliments on them and my overall appearance.

It is strange going from "what will cover me up the best" (pre-DS) to now "how can I look more polished." I genuinely want to look nicer now. It is a weird thing to explain.

I'm going to take pictures tonight with my friend. I am trying to take pictures of my face every ten pounds down.

No comments: