Friday, February 5, 2010

TGIF!

I am so glad to see the weekend HERE! :)

Last night cooking class was great, yet also CHALLENGING! I had to take a whole chicken apart into it's respective pieces (thighs, breasts, wings, etc...). It was harder than it looks. We poached chicken to make the most awesome chicken salad I've ever had. I am so happy that I have a big container of it to take to lunch today. We also fried chicken. HH nabbed that up when I got in. He was a happy camper.

I had not finished the Valentine's Advent Calendar, although it is already hanging. HH has told me not to worry about it, and that he will take care of the remaining days that are blank. It has become a "joint" calendar. I'm excited to see what those days hold.

1 comment:

Missie said...

I'm so glad the weekend is here too. Enjoy yourself!