Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fun Pictures


I told you guys I was trying to get in the habit of wearing skirts more often. I really like this one!


Put up your dukes....we fight clean and fair.





My mom played photographer....I love the pictures that she takes. We had lunch with my dad, brother, sister-in-law, and niece. We went back to hang out at the house, and got to see mom too. We decided not to go to a movie, because everyone was a bit tired.
We are watching Undercover Boss, then it is off to bed. My mom told me about it last week, and I like to concept of CEOs getting down in the trenches. I know that Disney requires all their executives to work one week in the park every year.
We are going to be at the school at the crack of dawn putting my classroom back together.

2 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

I showed my kids a Magic Schoolbus movie last week, and they heard the phrase "put up your dukes" for the first time. They were cracking up! They laughed so hard, I thought there was some joke in the movie that I missed.

Missie said...

You two are so cute together! Have a good week.