Thursday, February 25, 2010

Being All Grown Up....

HH and I went to sign for our taxes last night. We talked about how we are going to use the money, and decided that it really is the smartest thing to save it now. Yes, we'd love to take a holiday, and heaven knows I don't want to turn that down.....BUT.....

with HH not working now, and the good probability that I may not find full time employment once HH starts working, it really is best to put the money to pad our rainy day fund. The fund was doing decent, now it is very nice.

We are going to spend a small sum around town. I love going to new fancy restaurants, so that will be in the works. We'll see what else comes about. Only 26 school days until spring break, not that I'm counting or anything.

1 comment:

Missie said...

Saving a for a rainy day fund is always a good thing. Enjoy the rest of your week.