Monday, December 3, 2007

WOW

I've dropped 11 pounds in one week! The DS is so cool! Yes, I have to do my part, but I can honestly say that I have never had an easier time losing weight in my life. After all these years of struggle, it is really nice not to have to struggle each day. I will dig my heels in and keep plugging away knowing that the DS will be there to help all the way.

On an unrelated note...I have the most excess weight in my thighs. They are much smaller than before, but still they are big. If pants are going to be tight on me anywhere, it will always be the thigh area hands down. I wish that I could really "target" that area, but I know that my body will lose there as it wants. Thunder thighs be gone!!!

I should be most thankful that my stomach area is shrinking. That is the area that is always worrisome to doctors because of all the diseases (diabetes, etc.) that it could lead to.

1 comment:

Tia L. said...

I too have thunder thigh, so very annoying. I look at my pre-op pictures versus the ones I took a month ago and there is a difference, but not as much as I'd like. I may have to do a little research to see if there are exercises that speed up weight loss in the thigh area...