Friday, December 14, 2007

Just Realized...

I am now officially below the lowest weight I lost down to on Phen-Phen (which was back in 1997-98). Before that, I was probably at this weight in seventh grade. (WOW, I am at the lowest weight I have been in 16 years. That is unbelievable!)

I feel better physically than I have in years. I guess I was so fat (and had been for so long) I really had no idea just how tired and run down I was feeling. It is nice not feeling so physically dead tired. Movement seems effortless. Nothing I do in my day to day routine exhausts me. On a random note, several people have complimented me lately on how healthy my skin looks.

I think I am going to go to my PCP and get on a prescription for Flagyl. Many DSers are on this as a routine prescription, and I think it would be helpful to me. Heck, at this point, I already take so many pills...what is a few more!

Another WOW: Yesterday at the consignment store, I bought a pair of Liz Claiborne size 1X velour black pants. On the tag, it had written 1X (16)! WOOT! WOOT!

No comments: