Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Nine Months Post-Op

Today I am nine months post op. I weigh 215 today. I have lost a total of 17 pounds for the month. I have lost a grand total of 178.6 pounds. I am not taking any pictures today because I took a bunch yesterday.

These numbers give me hope that I will see three major goals by my one year anniversary. Those goals are: 1) To have an "overweight" BMI, 2) To be in ONEderland, 3) to have lost 50% of my body weight from my pre-op weight.

The Current Stats:
  • I have shaved 27.9 points off my BMI.
  • I have lost 73.3% of my excess body weight.
  • I have lost 45.3% of my weight from the time of surgery.
  • I am 65 pounds from pre-plastics GOAL.
  • I am 24 pounds from an "overweight" BMI.
  • I am 16 pounds from ONEderland.

Life is good. I feel great!!!

2 comments:

Tia L. said...

Wow, Tiffany, you are rocking your DS!!!!

Dagny said...

Holy moly you've lost as much as I've lost total!!!! You're going all the way!!!!!!
Dagny