Monday, December 17, 2007

Feeling Amazing!

I worked out on the elliptical for 35 minutes this morning. It has been some time since I have been on the elliptical. It felt so good. I think something that I will start to notice about exercising is that the more I lose weight, the easier exercising will become and the better I will feel. The more I exercise, the more I will lose weight. They go hand in hand, I just have to make the choice to exercise. Exercising will become easier every few pounds I lose. It will feel easier on my body to exercise when I weigh 210, 200, 190, etc. On the opposite side of the spectrum, I will be able to "push" my body in ways that were not physically possible when I was at a much higher weight.

One day at a time. I will get there, I just need to focus on slow and steady....it one the race for the turtle, and it will help me to do the same.

Also, I am down two more pounds. Today I weighed in at 216 pounds! :) I have lost 45.1% of my body since the day I had WLS. I have lost 67.4% of my excess weight. I am 25 pounds from an "overweight" BMI. I am 16 pounds from ONEderland!

No comments: