Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Day Three...

I just finished my third day of working out. Slowly but surely, I am getting back into the routine of things. It is really not bad at all. I want to feel better, and exercise helps me to accomplish this goal.

I do two quirky things when I exercise on the elliptical. One...I do most of the workout with my eyes closed. I have no clue why...wait, oh yes I do. When I first started using the elliptical machine in college, there were mirrors right across from me. I hated watching myself workout. GAG. Two...I do my elliptical machine workout in my flip flops. Since it is such low impact, the type of shoes that I am wearing really does seem to matter.

Well, off to work. Only two more days left in this week, then I am off until January 3rd! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Tia L. said...

Tiffany,

What kind of elliptical machine do you have? Also where did you get it? I've been thinking about getting one. I have an exercise bike, but it really only works the legs and frankly, I get bored using it. I'm trying to evaluate a few exercise options before the New Year as I don't want to just do one thing and would probably be more successful with a lot of options to choose from on any given day.