- Order a Large Thin crust meat lovers pizza, 2 liter of coke, and family size order of cheese sticks....and polish that off in the course of two meals.
- Stop at the drive thru two times a day. Always "super sizing" my meals and drinks.
- Buy two batches of those "just bake" cookies, and eating all of them in the course of a week.
- Pick up two candy bars any time I was at a checkout (buying gas, a coffee, etc.)
- Always getting a dessert when I went out to eat.
- Ordering salmon, mashed potatoes, a dessert, and the cheesy-bacon fries from Outback once a week curbside.
- That I no longer eat the portion size that an NFL lineman needs to eat in order to maintain his weight.
- Happy I don't feel like I always need something in my mouth.
- Downing coke like there was no tomorrow. Easily drinking 4-6 cans a day.
After reading over this list, which is by no means exhaustive, it sure makes me feel good that now my only indulgence is five sugar free dove chocolates a day. I am not justifying my replacement behavior, but compared to what I did as a pre-op, it is certainly a MAJOR improvement.