Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Workout Playlist

Here is my current playlist on my IPOD for working out:

1. It's Five O'Clock Somewhere (Alan Jackson)
2. Hurts So Good (John Mellancamp)
3. Jack and Diane (John Mellancamp)
4. Tubthumping (Chumbawamba)
5. I'm Gonna Be ... 500 Miles (The Proclaimers)
6. Love Shack (The B-52's)
7. Jungle Boogie (Kool and the Gang)
8. Fore She Was Mama (Clay Walker)
9. Margaritaville (Jimmy Buffett)
10. Cheeseburger in Paradise (Jimmy Buffett)
11. Walking on Sunshine (Aly and AJ)
12. Amazing (Josh Kelley)
13. Sweet Home Alabama (Lynyrd Skynard)
14. Rehab (Amy Winehouse)
15. Big Girls Don't Cry (Fergie)
16. Brown Eyed Girl (Van Morrison)
17. Lady (Lenny Kravitz)
18. I'm a Joker (The Hit Crew)
19. 1985 (Bowling for Soup)
20. Black Horse and the Cherry Tree (KT Tunstall)
21. Rockstar (Nickelback)
22. I Try (Macy Gray)
23. Radio Nowhere (Bruce Springsteen)
24. California Girls (David Lee Roth)
25. Hey There Deliah (Plain White T's)

1 comment:

Tia L. said...

Pretty cool! I have many of those songs in my collection as well!