Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Dracula

We had a great time at Dracula last night! :) We did the "Late Seat" tickets, hoping we would get to see the performance. We had great seats. The actors were amazing. I fit into the seat just fine, and it was not squeezing my thighs together. Instead of thinking about the pain that being squished into a seat was causing my body, I could just relax and watch the show.
In order to get to our seats, we had to pass 6 or 7 people. I didn't feel uncomfortable. Before, I would worry because I felt like I was shoving my body on top of them as I passed through. It is nice knowing that is not the case now.
I had my first Post-DS Starbucks coffee yesterday. There is a chill to the air, and it tasted so yummy. It was a sugar free flavored drink. For their hardcore customers they will now be offering...

1 comment:

Tia L. said...

Cool beans. Glad to hear you had a great time.

Re: coffee. Before my DS, I was never much of a coffee drinker. I started drinking it again back in February, even going so far as to buy it and make it at home! Completely unheard of for me. I haven't been a Starbucks fan, but I am going tomorrow to meet a friend, any recommendations?