Sunday, October 14, 2007

Shopping!

I bought a new winter coat today. It is a grey pea coat. I really love it. I bought another pair of dress pants and a nice top. Pictures will be coming soon, but they will have to wait until Wednesday, because my friend Mandi borrowed my digital camera to take on her trip.

Another first for me: I bought underwear from a regular store. This may seem insignificant to some, but the only place I have been able to get underwear the past few years has been Lane Bryant and online. Here is the bigger kicker...I didn't have to buy the biggest size!

Here is the biggest shocker...I bought TWO pairs of HEELS!!! I have not worn heels in twelve years! I used to say it was because of my left ankle (from a break), but I was simply too fat to wear heels. I am going to have to practice in them over the next week or two before I will feel confident enough to wear them out. I got a black and a brown pair.

I am getting my hair cut and colored tomorrow. I gotta start hiding this grey! I am going to go slightly lighter than what my hair is now. I don't want highlights right now because of the maintenance, and I have had a hard time finding someone who does highlights to my satisfaction in the past.

I like feeling feminine and girly.

1 comment:

Dagny said...

You realize that coat won't fit you by the end of the season and you'll be giving it to Good Will for someone else to wear next year....!!!
Dagny