Sunday, October 28, 2007

Back on the Wagon

I am back on the low-carb, high-protein wagon! It really feels good to be back into a routine. I know I was only off for two days, but once you get used to a certain type of diet, your body starts to like it. (I guess pre-op my body loved the high-calorie/fat/carb diet I fed it!)

I am going to keep you guys updated on my weight loss, but I am going to "try" to not weigh as much. I am seven months post op, and I've blogged about trusting my surgery and the decisions that I make, but I still have a hard time with this. I really think I need to step away from the scale for a bit. I'd like to work towards only weighing myself once a week. I am just going to take baby steps right now.

My vacation is coming up soon! Woooo Hoooo!!! 18 more days!

No comments: