Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Bit of a Rant

My doctor must have been having a bad day. That was the most painful yearly exam I have ever had. The good news, my weight was almost dead on to what I am weighing at home. That still amazes me. Sometimes I think that perhaps my scale is just a fun house scale, and showing me what I want to see. Seeing those numbers on the doctors scale makes it more tangible, I really am losing weight.

I got this new black dress which I really like, but here is my bigger rant. I miss my boobs. It is not that I had a lot to begin with, but I really don't want them to completely disappear. We don't get to pick and choose what parts of our bodies lose weight. Getting a boob job will be one of my first priorities once I reach goal!
I did have time to get a pedicure and have my eyebrows waxed after work. That was nice. :)

No comments: