Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Another Drop

I weighed in at 247 today. I am down another 1.4 pounds. I have lost 146.6 pounds in total.

I seriously have nothing to wear for my vaction which is in 24 days. I have shorts that are 4 sizes too big, and those are the closest things I have to fitting. I have got to work on that this week.

Has anyone out there used a pet sitter? I am going to have to get one for my cats. This is the first time I will have done that. I talked with a lady, and she seemed really nice. I am going to get her references, and schedule her to come over to my condo. I am just a bit leary of leaving my cats in the care of a stranger. They are my babies!

Well time to get moving. I have three meetings today. The first one starts at 7:30. Enjoy the day!

1 comment:

Candy-O said...

Both my folks and I have used pet sitters. As long as they are either professional (licensed and bonded) or personal friends that you can trust, then you are good!

Pet sitters are not cheap, but much less stress on your pets!