Thursday, October 4, 2007

Stall

I'm at a stall right now. I am maintaining my weight, but no weight loss. I'll take a stall anyday over a gain. I lost a lot of weight last week, so this is pretty natural. It is a slow process, but I am learning to trust my DS.

I would love to lose 15 more pounds before my trip on November 16th. I think it is do-able, but a more reasonable goal would be 10 pounds.

I am so thankful for Netflix and my IPOD. When I am working out, I either watch a DVD or listen to music that I've downloaded from ITUNES. They keep me moving daily! :)

A small wow for me....
I was able to lower my steering wheel down a notch. I always had it on the highest notch, so I could get in and out of the car. I lowered it down a notch, and was able to get in and out without any problems.

No comments: