Monday, October 1, 2007

Inches...

This past month I have went down 20 inches. (I measured knees, thighs, breasts, hips, waist, arms, and the spare tire I have above my waist.) WOW! I wish that I had been taking measurements all along! Pre-ops please remember to do this! What an encouragement this was, especially since last month was the least amount of weight I had lost post-op.

I went to the tanning bed for the first time today. Lets just say that things have changed greatly since the last time I have gone. There were ten zillion types of beds. The lady was very sweet, but finally I just asked her to put me in a bed, I didn't care what kind. I was only in there for six minutes (since I am so white).

Also today I was in an elevator that said, "Maximum Capacity: 2500 pounds or 16 people." Granted this was a very old elevator. I did the math....That means they are assuming that the average person weighs 156 pounds. Yeah, you can tell this elevator was old. I know, I know, I shouldn't be on the elevator, BUT I had a ton of training materials that I had to get up three flights of stairs.

No comments: