Monday, October 22, 2007

It's Monday

Today I weighed in at 248.2 pounds. I am down another 1.4 pounds. That is 14.4 pounds for the month so far. I have lost 145.4 pounds since having my DS!

The Stats:
  • I have lost 62.6% of my excess weight.

  • I have lost 36.9% of my body weight from my surgery weight.

  • I have shaved 22.7 points off my BMI.

  • I am 57.2 pounds from having an "overweight" BMI.

  • I am 89.2 pounds away from my goal weight.
It is going to be a busy week here. I'm sure it will be for most. What I love now is that busy weeks don't "kill" my body physically anymore. When work is over, I still have energy to do other things. That is a wonderful feeling. Who knew that I could do more with my days than simply barely exist?

Right now my goal is still 159 pounds. This is putting me at the high end of my BMI. I am not ready to change it yet, but I have started pondering just how nice it would be to get below 159. I'd love to see 145 on the scale. The absolute dream number for me would be 130. I am not sure where I will be happy and comfortable number wise on the scale. This will be something that time will tell. I know a lot of people say that the mirror will help me to judge, and how my clothing is fitting.

No comments: