- I have lost 62.6% of my excess weight.
- I have lost 36.9% of my body weight from my surgery weight.
- I have shaved 22.7 points off my BMI.
- I am 57.2 pounds from having an "overweight" BMI.
- I am 89.2 pounds away from my goal weight.
Right now my goal is still 159 pounds. This is putting me at the high end of my BMI. I am not ready to change it yet, but I have started pondering just how nice it would be to get below 159. I'd love to see 145 on the scale. The absolute dream number for me would be 130. I am not sure where I will be happy and comfortable number wise on the scale. This will be something that time will tell. I know a lot of people say that the mirror will help me to judge, and how my clothing is fitting.