Thursday, October 25, 2007

Thursday

I weighed in at 245.6 pounds today. My rapid weigh loss is almost over. My cycle of weight loss the past several months has been nothing for 2-2 1/2 weeks, then rapid weight loss for a 1-1/2 weeks. I am fine with that, I just like having a pattern to things. Keeping this blog has really helped me to see patterns in my weight loss emerge.

Nothing too exciting is happening today. I am going to try to get my eyebrows waxed today after work, they so need it. I can't stand plucking them!

On my lunch I am going to the gynecologist. What fun! Until just recently, I had no idea that my birth control was not effective because of the DS (we malabsorb too much). I think I am going to get the NuvaRing. My other option is the shot, but I have heard from multiple people that they hurt.

No comments: