Friday, October 26, 2007

Seven Months Post Op

For my seven months post-op, I weighed in at 244.8. I lost a total of 17.8 pounds for this month. I am not posting a picture because I have put several up the last few days.

Here are the stats:
  • I have lost 148.8 pounds in total!!!
  • I have lost 63.4% of my excess weight.
  • I have lost 37.8% of my starting body weight (surgery weight).
  • I have shaved 23.3 points off of my BMI.
  • I am 53.8 pounds from an "overweight" BMI. (This is my next big goal.)
  • I am 44.9 pounds from being in "onederland."
  • I am 85.8 pounds from reaching goal and having a normal BMI.

I am so thrilled that I had the DS seven months ago. It was the best decision that I ever could have made. I have so much more energy than before. There are so many "little things" that have improved, that you would only understand if you have been morbidly obese your whole life. Life is really grand.

Woooo Hoooo!!! I am glad it is the weekend! I have one more short meeting, then I am ready to relax!

No comments: