Friday, September 7, 2007

Not a Sigh of Relief

but progress none the less. I got on the scale this morning, and I had only gained two tenths of a pound. Since the scale has been shooting up like wildfire for NO reason at all, this was a very positive note.

I am determined not to let the man (aka the SCALE) get me down. I was reading through Tia's journey on her blog, and she has had several similar experiences like mine. No one said this weight loss trip wasn't going to have dips and potholes. I am not exempt from these.

I am really starting to like my job. I am not saying I want to stay in it forever, because I really do miss teaching students. I am learning a great deal, and getting to work with some really gifted individuals. The experiences I am gaining are invaluable. I know when I do go back in the classroom these experiences will help to mold me into an even better teacher.

No comments: