Wednesday, September 12, 2007

As The Scale Spins...

The scale keeps spinning downward. I have finally gotten off the six pounds that popped on me last week for no reason at all. Hopefully now the rest of the month will be filled with some steady weight loss. I want to finish up my six months strong.

I have meetings all this week and all next week. What is interesting that is as a pre-op weighing 393 pounds, meeting days never bothered me, because I loved to sit. Now, I love to be able to MOVE. When I am consulting in schools, I get to move around a lot. I absolutely hate meeting days now. It totally pulls my energy down. I really do like the shift that I have made. I can only imagine how much this will continue as I keep losing weight. Gee, who would have thought that there was more to life than sitting on the sofa each evening watching tv or reading? I know now, and I don't want to miss a second of it!

No comments: