Friday, September 28, 2007

So Long, Farewell....

to the 260's!!! I weighed in at 259.6 this morning! I am down another 1.2 pounds today. I have lost 134 pounds to date. The biggest thing is that I am 4.6 pounds from an obese BMI!

I was eating soup last night outside at Panera. I overheard another table's conversation. There were three women in their thirties, who were all normal to slim weight wise. One of them was talking about her daughter, and how she shouldn't let her "weight" stop her. That she could do anything she wanted. (In this instance the lady had been talking about a sports team.) I have no idea what her daughter weighed, but what she is saying is not true. Weight stops you from doing so many things. Some things it stops you from are physical, you just cannot do them. Others, it is much more of a mental battle. Her perspective was certainly coming from someone who had never been overweight a day in their life.

No comments: