Friday, September 14, 2007

I lost...

1.8 pounds! I weighed in this morning at 272.2! I have not weighed this amount in at least nine years. I am truly amazed. I am grateful for this opportunity at a new life. A life where my weight does not hold me back. This surgery has given me the tools for my weight to never be a stronghold in my life again. NEVER.

I know there are statistics about people regaining after WLS. I will not be one of those statistics. I will follow the rules, and get to my destination. I plan on being so caught up in living an active lifestyle that the weight doesn't even have a prayer of coming back on. My best friend is in Hawaii now. She told me she went on a bike ride near a volcano yesterday. These are the types of things that I want to be able to do. I know I am on my way.

No comments: