Monday, August 6, 2007

Today

Today I had to go to a training at a professional development center in my area. I used to always hate going to this place. Why? Because the chairs would literally cut my circulation off. I could barely squeeze myself into them, and had to make a grand effort to get out of them. Today I sat down in the chair, and I did not touch the side of chair. (Just barely, but hey, it still counts!) Throughout the whole inservice today, it was so liberating not to be in pain from the chair. There were no grooves in my body from the chair pressing into me. THANK GOD!

I also realized that to date, I have lost an average of .78 pounds per day since having my surgery. That completely rocks. :)

I am watching "Fat March" on ABC. Any thoughts on this show ladies?

No comments: