Thursday, August 30, 2007

Feeling Good

I feel good. I exercised today when I got home from work. I have decided that I prefer exercising in the morning, but when I travel, evening is really better.

I bought some new clothes tonight. Since I have purged about 3/4 of my closet, I needed a few new things. I know I won't be able to wear them for forever, but it really does build up my self confidence. I got some 18/20 tops, and I got a size 24 black pant suit.

My weight is still at 274. I lost ten pounds thought from last Monday to this Monday. I suspect I will stay at 274 for a bit longer. I know the body has to adjust. I still don't have a clue where my body will be come time for my vacation in November. Since I will be going someplace WARM, I will probably have to buy some clothes off of Ebay. 75 days until I am on vacation!!!!

This weekend, I am going to the tanning bed. I am also getting a pedicure. I am excited that next Tuesday I get to have lunch with an old friend I have not seen in a long time.

No comments: