Friday, August 24, 2007

My One Week Anniversary!

Today is my one week anniversary of working out. I have exercised for the last seven days in a row for 35-45 minutes. I am so proud of doing this. More importantly, I feel great. I have so much more ENERGY! They say it takes doing something (or not doing something) for 21 days for a habit to form. I am eagerly looking forward to starting week two tomorrow. I can do this.

Back in 1997/1998 when I was really into exercise (I was on phen-phen, and had lost some weight), I was always looking for motivation. One of the best motivators I found was a Nike Women's ad. It showed a picture of a woman running in the rain. It said, "In the pouring rain, in the freezing cold...nothing is worth that. Then it said, "I AM." I AM WORTH IT!

Cheers to exercising!

No comments: