Sunday, August 5, 2007

I've Been Tagged....

Dagny, from Live the New Day, Tagged Me....

The Rules:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and that they should read your blog.
5. 8 is a magic number. Not three.

Randomness about Tiffany...
1. I love children's books. I used to be a classroom teacher, and I have over 4500 children's books. I still read quite a few of them.
2. I am super organized. One of my student's said, "Even your organizers have organizers." Another said he was going to start calling me, "Your Royal Neatness."
3. I like folk and bluegrass music. (I like many other types as well, but those genres tend to surprise people about me.)
4. I want to live in a major city.
5. I love going to new restaurants, especially ones that are very unique.
6. I have a very compassionate heart.
7. I want to get my PhD, and become a college professor.
8. I am much more comfortable in small groups than large crowds.

No comments: