Saturday, August 25, 2007

I Can't Stop Smiling!

Not that I am complaining about that or anything though!

I weighed in at 277 this morning! The coolest thing is I did the calculations to see how close I am to achieving the 50% loss of excess weight. Many surgeons say that you should ideally achieve this within the first six months. I am at the end of month five tomorrow. I only need to lose 16 more pounds in order to reach this milestone of losing 50% of my excess weight. I like thinking about achieving goals in small increments. It seems so much more manageable than always looking at the big picture.

I went through my closet and got rid of four huge bags worth of clothes. I don't want them in my house anymore. I am becoming a new person, and I don't need those huge baggy clothes around. It really felt good to purge those clothes. I purged them CONFIDENTLY knowing that I will NEVER be in those sizes again.

Tomorrow I am going to dinner with my dad. I am going to have him take some pictures of me with my digital camera for my five month photos. I will post them for you all to see. I bought two saucy dresses, I'll have to decide which one to wear for the pics!

No comments: