Thursday, March 11, 2010

Trucking Along

This week is going by, and I'm trying to stay on top of things.

I started a new GED class last night. This one has thirteen people. It is not the largest class I've done (24), but it does make me feel like I can't teach them all adequately because their math needs are so different. One lady asked if she had to take the book home, or if she could just leave it here. This is right after I finish assigning HOMEWORK out of the book. When I say she needs to take it with her, she mouths, "F*CK." I'm not holding out too high of hopes that she will be passing at the end of the month. HH dropped me off, so we didn't have to leave a car downtown. This is the place where my car got broken into and laptop was stolen. I haven't had a desire to go back there since. I did get to see one of the guys I used to work with. He said he missed my efficiency. That made me feel really good.

I just purchased tickets for HH and I to see David Copperfield. I am pumped because he typically only does Vegas, but he has a show in Muncie, Indiana in May on a Sunday. We are so there!

No comments: