Thursday, March 4, 2010

Check and Check....

I went to my PCP to get a referral for a DexaScan. I had my bone density scan done as a baseline in 2008, and I am supposed to have one done every two years. I can't believe it is already time to have another one done. My PCP said she could have it done TODAY in the office. She read my report, and everything is normal at this time. I am having labs drawn for Vitamins A, D, and Ferretin (Iron) on the 23rd. I am in the process of putting together a binder in chronological order with all my lab reports, etc. I want to have this for informational purposes in case I ever reach a point where a doctor needs to really examine my medical information over a long period of time.

My friend from middle/high school came to observe in my classroom today. I was as nervous as all get out. I know she is sweet as pie, but still she knows my family, etc. She wanted to see how different it was from Montessori (through our public schools), to traditional. She wants to transfer to my school. The visit went really well.

No comments: